Friday, July 22, 2011

It's a Great Day to be Alive!

I normally work Fridays, but today they called an wanted to know if I would like to stay home and be "on call". Heck yes! I mean I probably should work, but I'll work tomorrow, and when Fall hits we won't get called off anymore because we'll start getting busier. Take advantage of it when you get it is my motto.

Can I also just say that I have discovered some artists this week that I love? First is Natasha Bedingfield - I recognize some of her songs but didn't know her name - I really like a lot of her stuff. Second is Evanescence. Oh my, she could be the sound track for the Underworld movies. Yes, I love that movie series. I have weird taste I know. I don't really do horror movies at all, but give me some movie like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Underworld, The Matrix, Jurassic Park haha I'm all over them. There is something deliciously suspenseful and scary about them without being ax murderer scary. I also think I like the unusual story lines. They aren't your everyday movies. Okay, I'm done here...I must stop.

No comments: