Sunday, May 01, 2011

Fattened sigh...

I am sitting on a hotel bed watching Princess Diaries with my travel-mate C. after having eaten a great Mexican dinner at Su Casa...I'm stuffed!

The Pre-Conference day was great, we learned a lot, and were full of smart/hilarious/possibly-inappropriate-at-times comments. The conference center is HUGE. It has its own 20 something bus loading/unloading dock! Plus it's own gift shop, floors of conference rooms, a gigantic ballroom where we had got to attend a sit down luncheon with a salad, 1/2 bbq'd chicken with cheesy potatoes and green beans, and cheese cake with berries for desert. How crazy! We had no idea.

So much of the big city is wonderful, exciting, and fun...but I still don't think I would want to live here full time. Ok, enough talking - more later!

1 comment:

sfl said...

sounds like all you smart nursey types don't follow your own recommendations about nutrition. you know, eating light, eating healthy, exercise, etc. etc. etc.

how can we poor mortals deal with the inconsistency and obvious hypocrisy???

sounds like one big estrogen-laden party to me.

yikes!