Monday, May 25, 2009

Celebrate Memorial Day!

I wish that I could tell you that I was busy doing all sorts of fun things to celebrate the freedom we have because of the amazing service of many men and women over the years, but...alas I am stuck on my couch watching The Longest Day (I can't help that I love John Wayne - you can blame my grandfather), and blowing my nose. Unfortunately one of my patient's parents gave me this horrid head cold; wasn't that nice of her? I know that we have sick leave for a reason, but I HATE having to use it.

Needless to say I haven't been doing much of anything including posting on here - sorry!

It's hard to believe that my dayshift rotation is almost half way over, and this last part will go by quickly since my cousin is coming for a week of it also. I hope that you are all having a wonderful start to your summer. I will try to post soon!!

No comments: