Wednesday, November 19, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I know that everyone says that you should never put up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving, however this year we are breaking the rule due to the fact that our family is coming into town for our big family Thanksgiving/Christmas. That said, my sister and I finally got our tree and blasted the Christmas music while setting it up and decorating. It was so much fun! We went with red and gold with white lights, and a nice red/gold bow at the top. I looks awesome, and much to our suprise the cat has not made a true effort at knocking it over - I'm so proud! I will definately have to do an update to all the festivities this weekend, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

yes, the tree looked lovely. Paulie also liked it and pulling the ornaments off seemed her primary interest. I only wish that there were more blue lights up. I do so love the soothing glow of blue. It calms the pulsating quiverings of my frinking lobe.

ho! ho! ho!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

lol, well we did give you blue lights to calm the lobe if you put them up in the garage. Poor mom!!