Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Update!

Hey all! I'm sure that you had all thought that I must have dropped into some eternal vortex unable of escape - thus explaining my complete and total lack of blogging. Well...I am afraid that you are mistaken. To tell you the truth I am trying to get back into the swing of school, as it is I have been avoiding going grocery shopping like the plague. Things are good though, I do like my classes much better than last semester. Yesterday however, I think that the entire class' jaws dropped when we saw the 19 page syllabus that our instructor handed out...19 pages!!! Talk about assignments!!!

Then this past weekend I went to Georgia for a Vineyard Church Conference for Small Group Leaders. It was a GREAT conference, and it was so fun to get away from Clemson a little. Church is going so well, and the whole leadership team is so excited for implementing more of what we learned over the weekend.

I also have been kept busy fighting the Squirrel Plague which has been taking over the neighborhood. Yes, my friends - the squirrels strike back!! All we know, is that squirrel plague has a strange effect on human children. It causes them to breakout in a red rash all over there body. Humm...................Well at least that is what my friend Matt and I have determined by our very scientific method. You should have heard my pastor - he was like "REALLY! I heard something about that yesterday!!". I about died laughing....trust me it was hillarious.


Alright, I have to leave for Clinical in 5 minutes, so I'd better sign off. I will be back to post more later!!!

1 comment:

Lauralou said...

What did cosmotology have to do with Clair's blog, dear SFL? :) Maybe one needs a cosmotologist after the squirrel rash hits?