Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Fun Week

I can not believe that at this time next week I'll be on my way home! We are heading into our last week of the internship which is affectionately called fun week because we mostly do a bunch of fun stuff as an internship. Today we went to a local park and had a cook-out before going swimming in the lake (I did not go swimming). Tomorrow we have a full day in the prayer room (which will be soooo good), and then we're going to watch a movie in the evening. Anyway, there's a whole bunch of fun stuff planned for this week, and yet it is so sad to see out apartment get taken down as we are all packing up.

I am excited to go home though, and our director told me that their old church Zion Fellowship has Harp & Bowl Friday nights, and I can hang out with the other Jessica from our internship who also goes to that church and will be home for the summer. Oh how I miss IHOP already, it seemed like such a short time ago that we were moving in on that freezing cold, snowy, icy day in January. Time flies!

Well, more later! Have a great night!

No comments: