Thursday, June 23, 2005

Back!

Well, I'm not at IHOP anymore. After graduation I drove home to spend eight weeks or so with the family before heading down to school. Although I am excited for the new season, I really miss IHOP and all my girls. I have not had too much time to be "homesick" for KC, because I've been getting ready to go back to school which has been crazy. In a couple weeks I have my first reenactment of the summer!! I missed the first two (b/c I was in KC), but I am soooooo excited to get some time camping in the great outdoors. Anyway, I'll try to keep posting as much as possible eventhough I'm busy, more talk later....

2 comments:

Jess said...

Jess! Jess! Jess! Jess! Jess! I'm so happy to have you back! Yay!!! Glad you had a relatively safe trip and glad that now we can get together to prepare for Mumford. I have missed you and am looking forward to spending time with you finally! Love you!!
~J

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Disregard the previous post...he lies!