Sunday, May 08, 2005

Day One of the Silent Siege

I'm behind one day in posting, but oh well. Yesterday was our first day standing at Planned Parenthood, and it is going to be hard but good. The hardest thing right now is to engage silently for four hours. We can read the Word, pray, pretty much do anything silently, but still it is hard. One fortunate thing, is that where we stand is lined by trees, so we have shade which for me who shouldn't get sunburnt is a great thing. Emotionally it has not been hard, I wish I felt the heart of the Lord more, but at the same time I'm afraid to because when I do I probably won't stop crying. I'm sure that it will get harder when the clinic opens on Monday, since we've been there the clinic has been closed for the weekend.

Anyway, that was just a short update, because I have to go work with the Children's Equiping Center this morning. Maybe it will distract me from my rumbling stomach! Hehe...

No comments: