Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My first grill!

I received a very early Christmas present today. In our family this is a common occurrence. Gifts on Christmas itself? Nah. Haha, we can't normally be together on the day of, so early works!

I got my first grill! I'm SO excited I've been wanting to get a grill for a long time. I actually followed the directions and got it all set up before it's maiden grill. Torque and the kitties were in on the action too. Torque didn't know what to think of it - hilarious! We made burgers, and foil bags of seasoned potatoes. Yum!!!! It was delicious, and I was stuffed. Yeah for nice Fall days that are still perfect to grill out on. Enjoy them while you can!

                                           He looks like the national grill rep ;p hahaha


I'm still a little nervous about this thing!!


Patience makes a yummy burger!


I'm all cool with this whole contraption now.


1 comment:

sfl said...

looks like a great time.

torque needs practice at grilling i see.

nice shots of him though!