Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Closet Clean Out

I would just like to share my pride in the fact that I cleaned and reorganized my closet yesterday. It looks so neat I can't stand myself! Even Torque was involved! I absolutely love it!! I took the opportunity to get rid of some clothes that I will never/have never worn which also felt great. I know it's strange to post about one's closet, and even stranger to post pictures of the finished product, but I can't help myself. Perhaps I will inspire other closet overhauls!!




4 comments:

sfl said...

i'm not impressed nor inspired to do something similar.

i want you to have to deal with all my forty-plus year old clothes at the post cracker purge.

hew!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Thats not very nice of you! Back out to your pasture!

sfl said...

mooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

rajaasad said...

nice post i like it