Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bored...

I have been sitting for two hours at the car dealer, waiting for my car repair to be done.

Unfortunately, I have to replace the brake caliper and pad on my left rear tire because the caliper froze. While better done than not, it still sucks to have to shovel out more money. I should go to mechanic's school after I finish culinary school, vet school, my masters, and my MBA. I'm very imaginative.

Oh. Can I just tell you how dumb I felt when one of our attendings this week was talking about he's schooling background. The genius is a biomedical engineer, then went to med school. WAY to many brain cells. I'm just saying. I don't really come close. You'd think he'd look like a nerd - oh no he's really good looking too. Some people have all the brains AND all the looks. However, I wouldn't trade. Who wants to go to school to spend 90% of your time working - ah not I. I prefer to be lazy. I also feel better now that I've shared.

I may never be rich, I actually may never come out even, BUT I'll enjoy life - it all gets thrown out when you die anyways!

The End....

3 comments:

sfl said...

sounds like an interesting character.

but really, i think a man is nothing if he isn't standing in ownership of large tracts of land.

so, check out his deeds and if acceptable, marry him. i won't stand in your way.

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

I should make a side note that he's already married, and even if he wasn't I wouldn't want to - no thanks!

sfl said...

WOT wants to know if the mystery man's name begins with the letter M.

why she wants to know this is a mystery, but who am i to question...