Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Swiss Family Robinson Reborn!

I'm sure you all remember the famed Robinson family who get shipwrecked on an island, and end up building their own little family house? Thought you'd remember. Anyway, that is our family plan ;-)



Enough land to have fun on, and close enough to enjoy each other's company. We'll let you all visit! Don't worry!! Maybe we'll have a retreat center or something fun - hey we could make Dot and her hubby a recording studio so they can fly people in to make albums. See it's a perfect plan.



On a totally different note I'm letting my obsession with Christmas music out of the closet for another year!! Woot. It's so great...And I am slightly embarrassed to confess that the David Archuleta Christmas album is my favorite right now. Really though, he has a great voice at least. It's okay, you can mock me. Hehe!



On a third and fourth note, I am sitting here with cotton in my ear because I think I have an ear infection which I am wondering if ruptured my ear drum. The NP that I went a saw though was a waste of space. She was so short and then just said she couldn't even see my eardrum or anything. At least she gave me drops, so we're treating me like I have an infection. Unfortunately the whole left side of my face and into my neck hurts. Oh well!! The fourth note is that I'm going to my first yoga class with Julia this morning!! Woot! I have a love of yoga now, and I can't wait to take a class. We'll see if my head feels like exploding with my ear. I'll just have to do some modifications until I get better.



Okay, more updates later!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

hey love - want you to know - i love the david archuletta album too!!! you're not alone!