Monday, June 02, 2008

Nashville or Bust!

Today has been a good day! I could use some sleep seeing as I only got about 4 hours, but my lack of sleep was for a good cause. The Nashville hospital called today and offered me the position I had interviewed for, Wooopeee! Now the fun begins...where are those moving boxes?? Wish me luck as my sister and I begin the serious search for a house, and work on moving. I will try to take some fun pictures of the process.

Needless to say this summer is going to fly by. I will be done working in 3 weeks, trying to move in 5 weeks, going to my aunts for a visit, then heading to see the parents for a couple weeks so that I can relax, have some fun, reenact, and go to my friends wedding all before August 11th. Whew...."these feet are made for walking, and thats just what they do...." I think I wish my feet were made of lead ;-). More later!!

No comments: