Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Finals Week

Well, we're two days into finals week and I can't wait till I'm on the road home. I hate finals...I also hate 40% cumulative finals, and 10 research study critics, and research proposals, and periods, and professors who only give two tests and a final, and, and, and.....Give me a minute I'll think of something else...Sorry, I just finished a 100 question MedSurg final, and found out that I missed an A in Gerontology by a point. Perhaps dwelling on the negative is not a good idea, after all not getting a 4.0 semester is really disappointing, but not the end of the world.

On a lighter note I will have a picture to post on here as soon as I figure out how to transfer pictures from my camera to the computer. I have a friend to show you his name is Merle...he's green. Hehehe, I've peaked your curiosity now haven't I. I can see SFL getting very excited, well you'll just have to be patient.

Anyway, good luck to all my commentors experiencing finals week I'm sure you will all do great! I'll post more later!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hear, hear, Keith. Well put, if a little graphic. I second the sentiment.

Jess, darling, I hope and pray all your finals have been going well -- though I am very sorry to hear about Gerontology. If it comforts you at all, I am not even close to getting a 4.0 this semester. I know this already and my week of finals has not started yet! LOL! Kind of disappointing to not be able to wrap up your Bachelor's Degree with a 4.0, but...you know what? I don't care, because it wouldn't have counted toward my final standing anyway, since the grades don't come back until a week after Commencement. Whatever. I am just ready to be done.

I am guessing Merle is a pretty little green lizard. An anole, perhaps? Or perhaps Merle is an inanimate object? Hmm. Well, post the picture so we can all see Merle, whoever or whatever he is! Pleeeeeeease!

And please come back soon, Jess. It seems like forever since I've heard your laugh! :)

Letchworth, two weeks and counting down!!!!!!!! Huzzah! Will you be able to make your famous lemon bars?

Ta ta, my dear! See you SOON! Best wishes, prayers, thoughts, and love to carry you safely on the trip home!!! OOOOO (that's hugs for you) :D