Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"School Days, School Days, Dear Old Golden Rule Days..."

Due to the fact that I could sense impending doom were I not to post an update soon, I have finally gotten around to it. Afterall, I have been productive today, and thought I would contiue with a posting.

Well, school is school, and fortunately it is wrapping up. We are all registered for classes next year, and unfortunately I will have to be up at 5 am three days a week...joy...One good thing, we finish our last week of clinical this week (YEAH), and have our lab final next week. Then before I know it I'll be done!!! It is hard to believe, it flies by...

Today I've been cooking up a storm for a family in our church whose mom is having a baby in 6 weeks, and is on bedrest (well...suppose to be at least). Anyway, I am taking dinner this wednesday and next. I love to cook but it is just not the same cooking for yourself, so I was very excited to have people to cook for. I made choc. chip cookies, stuffied shells, corn, and garlic bread, yummy! I have had so much fun, and my roomy is excited to try it too.

Oh, yeah, how could I forget...I'm 21 now!!! Yea!!! Lol... I guess me and Jesus can turn water into wine now...legally, although I definately think that the drinking age is nonexistent in that part of the world. Oh well, random thoughts from my mind.

More later...

1 comment:

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

I like the doom ray gun SFL, very original...Also, I am sure that you will enjoy the fact that since I will be up with the dawn I can be your wake up call. How exciting! :-)As for my Bs and Cs, hopefully they do not exist....