Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!

Yeah!!! Ok, so I'm almost 21, 1 hour and 53 minutes counting!!! It is very exciting, and for one of my presents I got an amazing little digital camera, so now I can bambard all your e-mails with annoying pictures of me doing strange and unusual things like brushing my teeth....Muhahahaha!!!! Lol!!! Ok, so I won't really bombard you, but I am very excited. Also, Jess # 1 sent me the best smelling lotion, sented water, soap, and lip balm...Hummm...Anyway, I'm going to watch the new Pride and Prejudce (don't worry I won't convert, the old will always be better!), then SLEEP :-)...Tomorrow I'm swamped, and I will get to hang out with my friends to eat cake and ice cream how fun I know. Acually this is a bad weekend to be busy because I have a MedSurg test on Monday, but oh well. I will study Saturday night maybe and Sunday. Ack, to many things to do not enough time. Ok, well I have to go more later. Sorry SFL that you had to wait so long I will post more soon.

3 comments:

Lauralou said...

Happy birthday, dearest Clair! Beware of SFL's blubbering...he may flood the area. (I think he likes you)

Laura

Jess said...

CLAIR! So, my dear, where are these pictures you were telling us about? I have received no strange and unusual pictures but would love some. Are you enjoying all the smelly stuff I sent you? How did you like the new "Pride and Prejudice"? How did your MedSurg test go?? We await the answers to these and many other questions. P.S. to SFL and everyone -- sorry no postings lately, it's been crazy for a lot of reasons. I'll tell you more in my posting, coming soon to a blog near you!

Lauralou said...

HURRAH! (Except for that old and frunken part; that's just you, sfl...)