Wednesday, November 02, 2005

11/1/05

I have determined that dates make excellent titles, and as I have a nasty cold I don't have the energy to create an original title. However, I am getting very excited about the fact that my parental guidances are arriving on Friday, and staying for a week, then it's one week before Thanksgiving Break!! After Thanksgiving it's only two weeks till finals, and then off to Christmas Vacation!!! I can't wait! :-) Hopefully I'll survive all my classes till then.

Speaking of Christmas, I need to go shopping sooo bad. I don't have a single Christmas gift. Oh well, I'll get it done.

Our church had their annual All Saints Day Festival which was tons of fun. I got to spend the entire day playing with my friend's kids, awe, they're SO cute! I love going to visit them, I mean who wouldn't like to have three kids running all around, and the fourth crying? Hehe, I love it.

Anyway, I hope that gives a little update for those individuals (you know who you are) who are addicted to my blog. Actually, I can't decide if it's creepy or not to have someone stalk your blog...Humm...I guess I don't mind, it is pretty entertaining.

3 comments:

Jess said...

hello my dear!!! i miss you so much. i just got your comment on my blog, thank you thank you thank you!!! yay!! i need to go do another one now...

i hope all is going well for you and i too shall be praying for your speedy recovery. i really need to call you. :)

i have one query: how could sfl yank out your ethernet cord from hundreds of miles away???

tee hee!!!! i love you!! :)

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Ok, I don't think I can handle THREE people on my blog! Hehe, anyway...Dad, get a life other than mine! If you try to remove my ethernet cable I'll remove your "quivering lobe" (what's left of it). Jess #2, aka Mary - I miss you dear! I need to call you so bad. Keith I. - Hey! Good to hear from that side of the planet. Hard to believe we'll be harassing each other in six weeks! Oh, awesome facebook pics...:-)

Dispite what it sounds like, I do love all my faithful (and few) blog posters. Cheers!

Jess said...

*watches the comment war raging back and forth*

hee...this is fun. ;)

jess, control your comment-posters! this is YOUR blog! take charge, my dear. :)

on second thought, *don't* control your comment-posters. it's very entertaining this way.

tee hee!

sfl, your new title should now be fsl, since you refer to yourself as frunken shrontal lobe instead of shrunken frontal lobe.

keith ivkovich, allow me to introduce myself. i am mary, otherwise known as jess's friend jess. i'm the person you can blame for dragging jess into the crazy world of re-enacting. well, actually that's not true; she made up her mind all on her own, didn't you jess? ;)

jess, my dear, i love you muchly! i need to call you. thank you for all your comments and for saying that i am "drop dead gorgeous." it is true that most people, upon seeing me, drop dead...but i don't think it is because i am gorgeous...rather the opposite. hehehe!! :)

ok, i need to stop trying to be funny, don't i? 'cos it never works. oh well, have a wonderful day, everyone!!

hugs to jess!!!!!!!!!